Tuesday 12 August 2008

Unexpected Cravings

Food that I use to depise but have now grown to love.Weird transition in a good way.Is this how being 20 is like???
*Peanut Butter.Hated this berabis!I like it now especially with waffles.I use to hate anything nutty in general.Not anymore!
*Tempeh.I've always liked tofu more and tempeh less.It's the other way round now.
*Corn Pops cereals.I use to give the whole box to best friend whenever my mum distributes it everyone at home.Only this time,I finished the whole box in a week!or less I think...

Those who knows me well might reckon that I might indulge in some local fruits someday.Save that thought.Forcing me to consume it will just make me resent it even more.Durian,ciku,cempedak,tarap.......well you get the picture,ain't gonna happen!=P

0 comments: