Friday 8 August 2008

A Great Learning Experience

So that went well.A few misses here and there,but all and all,alhamdulillah!But who would've thought it would turn to be such a big event?The media was there to cover the event.Click here and here to read more.
I'm going to miss my qur'an teacher.If it wasn't for her,reading the Qur'an would still leave me astray whitout her guidance.Writing and reading jawi was never easy for me as I use to fail terribly in ugama studies/ejaan or tulisan jawi (I sucked in malay as well,big time!).Only because I kept on reading till I khatam, that to my surprise,I was amazed when I thought my younger brother jawi a couple of years back thatI was able to read any (malay) jawi easily.I came up with my own technique to make the rest understand how to spell it.Did it work?Only Allah knows.But im positive it did hehe.Being the not so pious person I am,reading the Qur'an is rather joyful,a pure one indeed.

I'll always remember the wisdom and advice you fall upon me.And value what you have thought me.You have humbled me in a way that even on most days ill admit to have desserted the holy book.But in times of be it sorrow or happinness i will always resort to what makes me chant with true meaning.More than 20 years of having you around my family has been a blessing.Thank you from the bottom of my heart Cikgu.
Salam!

0 comments: