Monday 11 August 2008

Breaking the Stereotypes with Queen Rania Through Youtube

I've always admire Queen Rania.Not just her beauty but mainly the things she does to help make the world a better place and create a better understanding from different cultures to another.
I was stereotyped in my younger days.Mainly I was labelled as a Bosnian kid.WTF?
Kids in ugama school,guys mainly,would verbally abuse us for being different.Different you ask?By means of how my siblings and I communicate to each other and how different some of us look and where we live.Given that most people in our school looked mainly Malay,what do you expect?So it's these kind of cause that I strongly support.

Click here to check out more.

And since this is a part John Mayer blog,i cannot miss out posting the video below also taken from Queen Rania's channel.See John Mayer never fails to make such an impact with his music=)

You can also check out more of Mia Rose.She's quiet the musician and looks like a John Mayer fan too;)
And on a lighter note to end my ordinary Monday(this could make up for missing out blogging for a week if i were to miss out huh?hehe)


Super Queen,you rock!=)

0 comments: