Wednesday 20 August 2008

Forgetful Much

*Small sibling gathering last week. It took me a while to realise I was wearing 2 different pairs of Crocs towards the end of the gathering. They felt so alike that I hardly notice the difference hehehe.

*Played futsal the night after that. Room key in my pocket. I didn’t realise i dropped it on my way to the tennis court. As I head back home, my bro found it in a flower pot. How weird is that? Especially when i didn’t walk pass any flower pots before futsal.

*Monday is laundry day for me usually. All this while whilst all my clothes were in the washing machine, apparently my earphones was in it too!

Theres one incident in Singapore last year where I packed all my foot wear and left none to put on to fly back home.Our lugagges had to be sent to the airport a few hours before we arrive in the airport.After packing everything in the wee hours of morning,I slept for a bit whitout any worries.Only when i woke up,it just hit me what i was suppose to leave behind.The luggages gone already.So i thought its either hotel slippers or barefoot.But oddly enough ,yet lucky for me,my sister left 2 footwears behind. I was serious about the hotel slippers though lol.

0 comments: