Thursday 7 August 2008

Special Day

7th August is always a special day for my mother every year.As of today she just turned 45.This day is also extra special,in terms of religion.We're going to hold a khatam Al-Qur'an ceremony.I am one of the 18 people who'll be reciting the surahs tonight.Weeks of practice has prepared me for this day.And I hope it will be a blessed one.Amin!Im glad to have sharpen my reading the Qur'an for it will help me tremendously to being a better person in the future.It's going to start in 2hours.I pray we won't screw up and hope no one's going to muck around (speak for my self,gauk much!!hehehe ;p)Big night tonight.


"I hope you'll have a wonderful year ahead despite the negativity that surrounds you daily,you deserve better.May Allah bless you always with many good things to come,amin!.I love you everyday mummyno matter what.Happy bitrhday Mummy"

Salam all=) TTFN

0 comments: