Saturday 24 November 2007

Just Thought Anyone Would Ought to Know

I realize that us girls, dwell into too much drama,and I am speaking on behalf of myself.Funny that the little things we're linked to can lead to something similar on tv.We don't mean too,but i guess it's when we to think too much one thing tends to lead to another and get out of control?So fed up.Aiye!
Oh and I also have this problem with myself that I'm use to being wrong that whatever i do that feels right,I'll always feel wrong.I use to blame my everyday surroundings to that matter but then again i shouldn't- "In life there is no blame to anything because everything happen for a reason".That's my philosophy in life.I am glad that i wasn't too late on making that self-discovery.In some intense situation it's useless to get mad,well in most situations actually.(and leads to what i mentioned earlier-drama)If you keep looking back with so much blaming you'll never learn to move on.You're most likely to get stuck!
You can probably see me as temperamental,loud,annoying,lazy,mainly all the negativity.I do have another side that's the opposite that i wish some of you should try to open your heart to discover.Everyone has all the similar traits in their personality,but there's just more of this and less of that in all of us.All we have to do is just better ourselves.You still think i'm not wise enough?You nor i can really be the judge of that.But i do admit at some point i am (that's confidence talking.That's a good thing no?) haha ;p.Didn't expect today's post to be a bit long ;p Have a lovely Sunday all=)

0 comments: