Wednesday 28 November 2007

Home for the Holidays

Yay! I’m not going to Singapore *grins* Just found out in the very last minute. I’ll be able to do some things I’ve been missing out for a while.Away from suffocating shopping malls and dreadful endless shopping. I don't have to smell Fu Lu Shoo's (the building where gem stones/crystals or anything Buddhism related are mainly sold in Sg) distinctive-funky-head spinning smell nor I'll have to sit there for hours.Whoopee!Although I might miss out on the chance to watch the Golden Compass =S God I miss my outdoor afternoons. I’ll be able to do some things-cleaning out/fix some stuff mostly. Maybe I might go sunbathing by the pool who knows. I’m pale as ever. Or even go for after 12am "swim" LOL. The things young people plan to do when their parents aren’t around ;p Well I get bored easily for someone who’s always behind close doors so in order to make my life less boring I make these naughty(don’t mistaken naughty for something skanky ok) attempts just to spice my life a wee bit. But I do have my limits especially for someone who’ll be turning 20 in a month plus *hint hint*.No one is that pristine! Hey!I’m just trying making the most of my teen hood. XD

0 comments: