Tuesday 27 November 2007

The Hub's Party

Yesterday was my sister's,Nik Hubz 18th birthday bash at Empire's 'The Baze' together with Munji.It was a night to remember for Hubz espcially when her 18 x 2 friends (18 girls & 18 boys) each presented 18 roses from the boys and blew out 18 candles each and made birthday wishes to her.Sentimental but all and all it was very sweet.Knowing that the birthday girl shed a few tears that night I'm on the verge of it whilst typing this post ;p Some of my siblings performed a Ricky Martin song.Zaru wooed and surprised the crowd with his 'goyang' moves towards the end of the performance.People started dancing after that.The music sucked a bit.Felt like taking over the DJ's place badly but can't help getting in the groove.Basically i kept going on and off the dance floor-off requesting the DJ to change to a better song that everyone could actually dance to.Surprisingly some people (people meaning teen)danced when someone requested Jablai.Yes,i boogied to it with Mei.Glad Farid took over for a while later although there weren't much people left,just mainly my cousins and siblings.But that still didn't stop me especially when I requested Michael Jackson's 'Beat It'.Boy i was struting MJ's moves! Farizan was the real dancing champion queen for the night.For a 4 year old who's got so much energy(so was Aiman although his kaki sakit from too much dancing),I salute her!Wish i had proper shoes on since i was mostly dancing barefooted.Hantu saja tahan in heels dancing th night away!Luckily I woke up pain free.Sorry no pics.I had a blast and it clearly wasn't a dream.

0 comments: