Wednesday 1 October 2008

A Slight 'Bond' Fever

How intriguing is this? A blend of two artists from dissimilar genres producing a unique sound for the latest James Bond ‘Quantum of Solace’ movie soundtrack. As hyped up about it as I was in when I first read about this unique collaboration months ago, I got the opposite reaction when I told a few people. But I hope this would convince them once again. Both artists keep it real, blending blues and rock together, appending nervy dramatic tones. Jack’s trademark guitar riffs (i like how he struts his edgy guitar skills) fusing together with Alicia’s piano playing and silky vocals; looks like we’ve got another masterpiece here people. For some, experimental music can result in a ghastly outcome, but this one was well depicted. Setting the right mood for the movie, the theme is so Bond.Mysteriously dark, deep and rawwww!!!

Another Way To Die- Alicia Keys & Jack White

0 comments: