Saturday 18 October 2008

Ray Lamontagne

Finally!!! For months i've been waiting for Ray's music to get some more exposure.Only until yesterday,I read JOHN MAYER'S BLOG and the man was hailing his own kind.
"I can't get over how powerful he is. He's so pure, it's arresting.If you want to know a songwriter's songwriter, and a singer's singer, it's Ray.
I should be writing songs when his CDs are playing."


It was sometime in spring,one artist led to another in the time of doing some musical research since I was hungry for something fresh,musically.That's when I came across this beardy fellow crooning in a husky tone over this ravishing ballad.
Hold You In My Arms


Cupid shot me instantly.Hold me in your arms Rayy...

Ray has a new album out 'Gossip in the Grain'.But before getting into that,here are some recommended tunes from his previous albums.
Ray Quickie
John makes the right music judgements.I think we both do LOL (perasan =P)

0 comments: