Monday 27 October 2008

I Got The Light

Finally!My JM cd collection is expanding again.I just got 'Where The Light Is' both cd (out of surprise from A) and Blu-Ray dvd from my bro.Thanks A & H.I've never felt so spoiled.But who cares!I received both on the same day.How exciting is that?!! XD

Although it would be so much better if i get one of his custom made John Mayer Fender stratocasters.I'd be making love to it all day.Obviously I will name him John!

This one is so divine.With the John Mayer Signature Stratocaster® guitar, the old-school blues guitar gets a new voice. Grammy award-winning recording artist John Mayer has teamed up with Fender to create this must-have limited edition signature Stratocaster®, which comes in a unique new Cypress Mica finish.


Limited Edition John Mayer Stratocaster®

This will be the ultimate bday gift from anyone who loves me.You have about 3 months to kumpul duit *hint
hint* lol

0 comments: