Wednesday 23 April 2008

Shout outs




I may be a day late but im still going to wish anyone who's reading this post a huge
'HAPPY EARTH DAY'weeeee! =D I didn't really do much but does wearing a green shirt count?*jokes* Hey i did switch off the lights in the dryer room whenever its not in use =p so i think i've done my part there hah!

I would also like to wish a Happy belated birthday to my sister,my
grandmother,my brother,my friends Ummi & Tee.Hope they had a blast ;D

I'll end todays short brief post with some quotes i got from none other than Dave Owenshttp://www.myspace.com/daveowens

Never lose sight of this important truth, that no one can be truly great until he has gained a knowledge of himself, a knowledge which can only be acquired by occasional retirement.


-Johann Georg von Zimmermann

When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks.


-Bob Dylan


Salam all and Happy Wednesday=)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya! Thanks for passing on the good word...I'm glad someone reads my posts! Have a wonderful week!

~Dave