Thursday 3 April 2008

Wish List

Im going to edit this from time to time.But for now bare with me on this one hehe

* To watch John Mayer live in concert-good seat & good view thank you.If i get to meet him,even better!
* Get a Fender 1962 American Vintage Hot Rod Stratocaster (or any good Fenders for that matter)
* If i can't get a Fender,any Les Paul Gibson guitar will do too
* Live in Hawaii-life looks simpler & happier there plus i'm dying to go surfing.
* Broaden my knowledge in Art-that way i'll know which genre/media appeals to me the most
* Learn music especially the art of singing & guitaring
* Direct a movie-i had this dream once when i was in my early teens.I dreamt so big on winning a freakin' Oscar for best motion pictue or original screenplay haha
* Go to Mecca & Medina again-despite the tensions,the tranqulity i experienced was so pure i felt really light as if all the burden the world had to offer me never exist.
* Write a hit lyric for a well known artist who are musically talented & who deserve it-John Mayer if possible.It would be even better if i get to duet with him both guitar & sing

3:41am already,i best be snozing now.Early afternoon start later.Heading off to Sentosa hoping to get some fun under the sun.Should i brag about my holidays when I get back home?hehehehe Oh and one more thing,if anyone's gonna think that i'm a hypocrite for not doing my part during the Earth Hour,i apologise.I simply had no choice being in the situation where im at right now,it's rather hard to fulfill such attempt.Out!

0 comments: