Friday 4 April 2008

04.04.08

Our trip had to be cut short 'cause it started raining as we left Sentosa=s No fun under the sun =( Although you can say i had a productive day,i won't brag about it since im sure most of you would be familiar with if i said it anyway.So i'll just leave you with some quotes instead.And every year i never fail to get annoyed with American Idol.Stooopid Americans-vote properly!Enough with just the LOOKS.Talent bah TALENT!!!!

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion"
-Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't think you can measure life in terms of years. I think longevity doesn't necessarily have anything to do with happiness. I mean happiness comes from facing challenges and going out on a limb and taking risks. If you're not willing to take a risk for something you really care about, you might as well be dead."
-Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider

Oh and Nyssa,i hope you'll get that French scholarship.Despite the circumstances on you being a beginner French learner,i still think someone who's so humble & perfectly nice deserve such opportunity.I have faith in you and you know that ;)That's my prayer.Amin!!!I love you and Shim too.& Khairul.Ok i love everyone lah hahahaha Miss you all.

Have a lovely Friday all.Salam.Toodles =)

0 comments: