Sunday 13 July 2008

One Pair of Candy Lips and Your Bubblegum Tongue

We were in his dressing room backstage.He was holding on to his camera taking photos for his blog.As we sat around a round table he asked if i could take pictures with him.Taking photos casually,i was thinking to myself why don't he just kiss me like Enrique Iglesias does to one of his fans while he's performing.He probably read my mind, asking me to pretend that we want to kiss as the camera clicks away.But i couldn't help it,i leaned closer and pucker him up gently.His cherry lips was oh so soft,it was electric.It took him a while to move back,he looked awe struck.The next thing i know i was on his lap and we made out again even longer.Only to realise twas just a dream.Doh!
My description may not be as explicit,but boy was he dreamy.He really blew me away with some hot sss *sizzles* Hahaha Hope everyone's having a good Sunday and a good week ahead.I had mine to begin with hahahahaha Salam.Out!

0 comments: