Monday 28 July 2008

Music Albums I Like

Heres a starting point.The female songbirds. Singing has always been the first thing that caught my attention, as it is my first love in music.I lose myself easily in the realm of their voices.It was mainstream female RnB,Soul,Pop music that my caretaker and my siblings surrounded me with (other than oldies, love songs, ballads...ill be sure to blog about this one day)and of course MTV,my main source back then.But nonetheless,its not just them chanting that i pay attention to, but also their talents in playing instruments but most importantly its also their songwriting that defines themselves as true female artist.



Care to rant,recommend or suggest people? Are my choices good enough for you?hmm ;)More fav albums to come.Lets share people,reminisce the past and today in the music world.Shall we...ive got the cbox huhuhu.TTFN!

0 comments: