Wednesday 12 March 2008

So I'm A Computer Dummy....

I thought i lost my cbox earlier when i clicked on my blog only to realize that i was very amai with the layouts last night that I unknowingly reset the settings.I wanted the darkest blue for the background.See,I have no knowledge on the skin and all whatever you call it.So my fellow readers do enlight me on this.I want to change again bah.I still want blue,but something rugged and artistic musically.

So i have been reading this month's Reader's Digest.'Have been' you ask?-i take breaks reading this mag in between days.Don't ask me "Lama jua you read?" I'll just give you a simple senseless answer "Why kan? cannot?". It's just that my mum have been hospitalized for the past 3 days.I wasn't really entertained with just reading so,i constantly resort to the telly or my lappythen back to mag.It's a cycle.

Anyway, i came across this brief fact on women getting ready( i know its a common fact,but pay attention to the details man!)

Over the lifespan, women spend nearly 3 years getting ready to leave the house. Before a big night out, women typically spend 22 minutes showering, 7 minutes moisturising, 23 minutes doing their hair, 14 minutes on make-up and 6 minutes dressing.


Women!*clears throat* speak for myself hah! lol xp

0 comments: