Monday 14 January 2008

I Think She Knows Interlude <3

Hot stuff i tell you.This would make a perfect ringing/message tone.Please listen,pleeeease!!! I'll let John speak on behalf of my blog lol.Taken from his blog actually hehehe.

Lovestoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude) - Justin Timberlake - Not so much for the "Lovestoned" part, but for the 45 seconds of ultimate sonic bliss that is "I Think She Knows. It's JT's breakthrough moment as an artist; a novel mix of Coldplay guitar lines, hip hop beats and a vocal approach somewhere in between. When that track comes on I spend the first 3:30 preparing for the awesomeness to come. Then I yell at the speakers, "Make this 4 minutes long and put it on the next disc!"
He must've love this interlude so much he had to do a solo cover on it.Job well done!;D



The guitar is such a beauty *drools*.Heck!This just made my day XD

0 comments: