Sunday 30 December 2007

To Start Anew

Do I deserve a second chance?How can I define that?Being the type of person who's very unsure of herself,answering my question would lack my confidence on giving you an answer entirely.
For months I've been struggling trying to get back on the right track to the road of what I call success.Only, my supposedly attempt failed.It failed due to some reasons that kept me delaying on what I'm suppose to be doing.When ever I think about it,it irks me so much that,at one point I broke down and cried privately thinking that my life is fucked up because it's just not moving.It's NOT!I cant live like this.
Yes I've screwed up so bad in the past,wishingI shouldn't have slacked so much,that I'm deeply appalled with it.Reality have hit me so hard right now that,Ive come to realize how important education is(FYI:I was never ignorant with education.I just lacked the spirit then.But mind you I was .I was told how important whilst growing up but was never much serious about it.But what ever it was,im glad to have made such mistakes.Or this realization would never occur to me.
But i cant do this on my own without praying and belief in myself.I can work with the praying insyaallah..hehe...but its that belief in myself which i sometimes lack the confidence.I need that boost from Allah together from my family (especially my mother) and friends.
So I think i have a New Year's resolution-To get back on the track which i strongly deserve.Past mistakes learned,should be by now.In fact,it will be the greatest birthday present if i get to study again next year.Amin!
To my readers out there,with my last post of the year,i would like to wish you all Happy Holidays and A Happy Happy New Year.I hope you'll have a wonderful year ahead of you,despite what you are or what you're going through,anyone deserves it.Take care!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Iwani!! Its me.. i made a blog too! u kinda inspired me to write, special thanks to u! Don't be so down on life! I support u 210% for your efforts and if u want, i can tutor u history, if u r taking history as one of ur o/a level subject ;p Boost ur confidence up, girl! and u will achieve those dreams and goals of your! I'm starting to talk like a preacher or something hehe but i do hope u achieve those dreams of yours! Amin!!!