Monday 10 December 2007

Boring Monday

Here's what i did on a boring afternoon.*points up*I fell from my bike on this little hill once before when i was about 7.Fell flat on the ground.My white shirt was a little torn.Got bruises on my chin,knees and palm.But never regretted it hehe;p What can I say,I'm an adrenalin junkie.Lack of extremity in this video eh=p.Anyway, i woke up pretty early around 5am to the sound of my brothers jamming?Can you believe it,jamming at 5am?Wrong timing these silly boys=p Had 5hrs of sleep only.In fact, i just woke up from a quick short nap.Did my laundry,watched 'The Holiday' on HBO.Throughout the movie ,I couldn't stop thinking how gay Jude Law is.OK maybe not gay,sisi?well he's just not man enough.Tried practicing 2 songs on the guitar.I'm struggling a little due to my inflexible short fingers especially to the song 'Halo'.But I'm getting the hang of it.So that's my Monday.Unproductive much ~nyeh

7 comments:

the lazy turtle said...

What? No more vid?? Boooo.. :P

NAIA said...

awah..mana tia the video?

Anonymous said...

what happened to your video? hahah. you linked me already ah. guess you found me. :P

Anonymous said...

huh the freakin' vid is there!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahah. check yo. press play on your vid, it says "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Anonymous said...

I used to do that with my scooter some years ago. ;p And mummy's golf buggy. Lol

-Farah

Anonymous said...

and what happened?;p u hit something?