Sunday 23 September 2007

Inside I'm A Little Mixed Up

Sometimes travelling can be such a pain.Do people show their true colours when they're not at home?It really makes me wonder.Also I still wish I'm fasting at home.The atmosphere is more meaningful there than where I'm at right now.I guess I'm just so use to fasting at home.Other than that,I've never felt soooo stupid.I can't be bothered to reason out why.Its useless to even wallow.I'll end todays post with some quotes I got from a myspace artist.Mr.Dave Owens http://myspace.com/daveowens.Im glad someone like him put up these quotes to keep may day going.
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
-Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)
"If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spend it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke."
-Brendan Francis
"Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
- Mark Twain

"The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead!"
- General George S. Patton, Jr.
Have a nice day everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very welcome... =)

~Dave Owens