Monday 13 August 2007

Agony

It's been 3 days and I woke up this morning with continuous excruciating pain in my head,jaw and nose.Mainly on the left side.Tonsils are getting worse.As if i'm gulping a big ball='( Could this be a sign of a sinus infection? 'cause the left side of my nose has been stuffy for the last freakin' 7 months.Doctors have prescribe some medications,nasal spray and such,but the outcome had no effect at all.And no,i'm not faking it.Some people are putting pressure on me when all im trying to do is relax.Especially when im the type of person who gets irritated easily(by people who irritaes people eaily ofcourse).Just cut me some slack! I'm not mad.I'm just tired of the tensions especially when im in a weak state.Can't stand it!!!Pain killers isn't helping either =s I really need to see the doctor tomorrow.

2 comments:

*RR said...

This happened to me before. Don't know if this is any help, but what I did was get a big bowl or container or whatever, and pour some really hot boiled watever and just steam your face with it. Kinda worked for me, it might work for you =)

Juno said...

I read that in the Home Remedies Bible book.Ill give it a shot.My tonsils are getting better.But the pain up my left nostrils is still there.The migrane comes and goes.Its been 5 fuckin' days.Im planning to see the doctor again.Its suppose to get all runny but its like stuck or something.argh!