Sunday 1 July 2007

Back To Basics

So I'm OK now.I manage to set my depressing emotions aside.What made that happen was because i just went to see Christina Aguilera live in concert(I'm in Singapore so yeah)!OMG.....she ROCKS!!!Her vocal range was amazing.I was in awe!What you hear from her Cd's is what you get.I mean it!Her performance was super cool.The settings & costumes was 30s,50s inspired just like the genre of her album.But I was a wee bit disappointed at the audience especially the ones surrounding us.Most of them just sat throughout the concert.It's like they weren't really feeling the music.Also most of them were kinda old.Sad to say there weren't much young fans at the concert.But that didn't stop me from enjoying myself with my siblings.I sang,danced & screamed my lungs out that I nearly lost my voice.haha in fact i kept on drinking water just to restrain it.The audience got hyped when she sang Fighter,Lady Marmalade & Candy man.But the concert only lasted for about 2hours.I really wanted more.We got to see her leave after the concert.Just like a typical celeb,she wore shades.I was amuse actually haha.Ooh she waved at us...sakai eh!I was so happy ahaha.I'm glad i got to watch her perform live.heeee.I'll post up some pics when i can soon okays people...frieds.TTFN!

0 comments: