Wednesday 2 September 2009

Never Gone

So I was never on hiatus updating this blog. Mostly lazy and uninspired which leaves me being ignorant. Since partly it's a John Mayer music blog, he is currently busy working on his new album (the man is a religious twithead! Check his twitter for any unrelated random music updates), so not much i can say there for now. Other than that,my laptop isn't with me at the moment =s

As for the author of this blog, well, i can't seem to type how productive my days has been. There are some sports,work,leisure mainly. The productivity being held,is in my mind mainly which better much expressed here huh?(and mostly on twitter but i'm no John Mayer) Some are personal though.Let's just say i'm trying to fix things, make amends. Especially after pulling a stunt during the time of my exams. It's something best not to look at but learn from such mistake. If someone were to ask me what have I learned from this year,i'd say being patient and to take things one step at a time. To THINK before doing anything and plan ahead.Looks like it's time for me to make good again and prepare for the real world.

Other than that,summer is here and my lovely friends are back,Alhamdulillah=) I've learned to care for a certain someone which pretty much leads me back to the my loved ones. A realisation of learning to value the people around me.Family,friends,good people in general. I had a good chilled out summer with A. Thank you.It was good to have u back.

Enough about me.Ramadhan is here once again,Alhamdulillah. So i'd like to take this opportunity to wish all muslims while we're still performing one of our rukun Islam duties, HAPPY RAMADHAN.May it be a blessed one. And to my family members who are away right now,even if i hardly see them ,I miss them.TTFN!Assalamualaikum=)

0 comments: