Tuesday 4 November 2008

The Magic Was Lacking...I Mean Leaking

After 2 years of anticipating for Justin Timberlake's new single,a demo like this can't be prescribed as a new single.I'm not an official music source for you readers (So don't sue me imeem or JT).But I just have to make you JT fans listen to this.It's exciting at first just by looking at his name and a new song title.As I listen to this talented superstar hoping to surprise me,this song clearly lacks the edge on making it a hit (if this ever so happens to be his new single).Let's just hope this is just some 'i'm-bored-and-uninspired-yet-I-just-want-to-keep-the-fans-entertained' leaked out demo or a tune to fill in the gaps of his in-works future albums. Common JT, i'm sure you've got better magic tricks up your sleeve =p
Magic [Mr. Timberlake New Album] - Justin Timberlake

0 comments: